Within the Tout-Monde Festival, a dedicated education program for the youth, Tout-Monde Teens!, is proposed by the Cultural Services of the French Embassy in the USA, with the support of its official partners.
* School and college students from 11-19 years old
* Larger public and Families
* Raise the awareness of youth and students about the French Caribbean region, art and culture, in dialogue with local Caribbean Miami-based artists (from Haiti, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Columbia, )
* Make the students discover French Caribbean authors, artists and history
* Teach students some basic notions and words in French
* In the longer term, create partnerships between schools and colleges in Florida and the French Caribbean